A Very Barry Christmas is the Christmas special for Bee Shrek Test in the House, and the forty-seventh episode overall.
When the rest of the four discover Barry has never celebrated Christmas, they decide to give him the greatest Christmas ever, not realizing that Barry does not celebrate the holiday due to ignorance, but due to the fact that bees are almost entirely Jewish.
- Shrek attempts to awaken Barry's Christmas spirit by dressing up as the Grinch.
- Cory and his pornstar friends dance like the kids in "A Charlie Brown Christmas".
- Adam Flayman's lengthy self-mutilation scene is a direct reference to a similar scene in the webcomic "Homestuck", complete with the Big Four continuously referring to him and themselves as characters present in the scene, and quoting the entire conversation there verbatim.
- When David Bowie shows Barry that his friends did not intend to offend him, he shows him an alternate universe where he was never born, as in "It's a Wonderful Life".
- At the end, the Big Four, their families, Ratboy Genius, and numerous others from throughout the series join together to sing the Presidential Christmas anthem.